Essential roles of BMPR-IA signaling in differentiation and growth of hair follicles and in skin tumorigenesis
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 10–25, May 2004
How to Cite
Ming Kwan, K., Li, A. G., Wang, X.-J., Wurst, W. and Behringer, R. R. (2004), Essential roles of BMPR-IA signaling in differentiation and growth of hair follicles and in skin tumorigenesis. Genesis, 39: 10–25. doi: 10.1002/gene.20021
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD30284, AR42919, AR47898
- National Institutes of Health Cancer Center. Grant Number: CA16672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!