A keratin K5Cre transgenic line appropriate for tissue-specific or generalized cre-mediated recombination
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 52–57, May 2004
How to Cite
Ramirez, A., Page, A., Gandarillas, A., Zanet, J., Pibre, S., Vidal, M., Tusell, L., Genesca, A., Whitaker, D. A., Melton, D. W. and Jorcano, J. L. (2004), A keratin K5Cre transgenic line appropriate for tissue-specific or generalized cre-mediated recombination. Genesis, 39: 52–57. doi: 10.1002/gene.20025
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2003
- Medical Research Council
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology
- La Ligue National contre le Cancer and l'ARC (France)
- Cancer Research UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!