Long-range effect of upd, a ligand for Jak/STAT pathway, on cell cycle in Drosophila eye development
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 141–153, June 2004
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-C. and Sun, Y. H. (2004), Long-range effect of upd, a ligand for Jak/STAT pathway, on cell cycle in Drosophila eye development. Genesis, 39: 141–153. doi: 10.1002/gene.20035
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2003
- NSC. Grant Numbers: 89-2321-B-001-006, 90-2321-B-001-013
- National Science Council of the Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!