A. Krempler and Y. Qi contributed equally to this work.
Generation of a conditional knockout allele for the Janus kinase 2 (Jak2) gene in mice
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 52–57, September 2004
How to Cite
Krempler, A., Qi, Y., Triplett, A. A., Zhu, J., Rui, H. and Wagner, K.-U. (2004), Generation of a conditional knockout allele for the Janus kinase 2 (Jak2) gene in mice. Genesis, 40: 52–57. doi: 10.1002/gene.20063
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2004
- Public Health Service. Grant Number: CA93797
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA101841
- Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK052013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG, KR 2107/1-1
- Nebraska Cancer and Smoking Disease Research Program. Grant Number: NE DHHS LB595
- Cattlemen's Ball of Nebraska (for generation of the Jak2-deficient animal model)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!