Tumor necrosis factor-α gene transfer induces cachexia and inhibits muscle regeneration
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 120–128, November 2005
How to Cite
Coletti, D., Moresi, V., Adamo, S., Molinaro, M. and Sassoon, D. (2005), Tumor necrosis factor-α gene transfer induces cachexia and inhibits muscle regeneration. Genesis, 43: 120–128. doi: 10.1002/gene.20160
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2005
- MIUR-Rientro dei cervelli
- Centro di Eccellenza Biologia e Medicina Molecolare
- La Sapienza University
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Number: PO1 CA80058-04 (project 4)
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!