Power of multifactor dimensionality reduction for detecting gene-gene interactions in the presence of genotyping error, missing data, phenocopy, and genetic heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 150–157, February 2003
How to Cite
Ritchie, M. D., Hahn, L. W. and Moore, J. H. (2003), Power of multifactor dimensionality reduction for detecting gene-gene interactions in the presence of genotyping error, missing data, phenocopy, and genetic heterogeneity. Genet. Epidemiol., 24: 150–157. doi: 10.1002/gepi.10218
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL65234, HL65962, GM31304, AG19085, AG20135, CA78136, LM007450
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!