Adjusting for population heterogeneity: A framework for characterizing statistical information and developing efficient test statistics
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 284–290, May 2003
How to Cite
Rabinowitz, D. (2003), Adjusting for population heterogeneity: A framework for characterizing statistical information and developing efficient test statistics. Genet. Epidemiol., 24: 284–290. doi: 10.1002/gepi.10231
- Issue online: 3 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2002
- NIH. Grant Number: GM55978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!