Exploring the “two-hit hypothesis” in NF2: Tests of two-hit and three-hit models of vestibular schwannoma development
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 265–272, May 2003
How to Cite
Woods, R., Friedman, J. M., Evans, D. G. R., Baser, M. E. and Joe, H. (2003), Exploring the “two-hit hypothesis” in NF2: Tests of two-hit and three-hit models of vestibular schwannoma development. Genet. Epidemiol., 24: 265–272. doi: 10.1002/gepi.10238
- Issue online: 3 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2002
- Department of the Army. Grant Numbers: NF960003, NF990038
- Vancouver Chapter, Acoustic Neuroma Association of Canada
- Summer Student Grant; British Columbia Medical Services Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!