Multipoint linkage disequilibrium mapping approach: Incorporating evidence of linkage and linkage disequilibrium from unlinked region
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–13, July 2003
How to Cite
Hsu, F.-C., Liang, K.-Y. and Beaty, T. H. (2003), Multipoint linkage disequilibrium mapping approach: Incorporating evidence of linkage and linkage disequilibrium from unlinked region. Genet. Epidemiol., 25: 1–13. doi: 10.1002/gepi.10241
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: Gm49909, HL49612, HL58977, HV48141, HL49609, HL49596, HL49609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!