Family-based tests for associating haplotypes with general phenotype data: Application to asthma genetics
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 61–69, January 2004
How to Cite
Horvath, S., Xu, X., Lake, S. L., Silverman, E. K., Weiss, S. T. and Laird, N. M. (2004), Family-based tests for associating haplotypes with general phenotype data: Application to asthma genetics. Genet. Epidemiol., 26: 61–69. doi: 10.1002/gepi.10295
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2003
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: N01-HR-16049, SCOR P50 HL67664
- NIH. Grant Number: 2R01MH059532-04A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!