Conditional multipoint linkage analysis using affected sib pairs: An alternative approach
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 108–115, February 2004
How to Cite
Chiu, Y.-F. and Liang, K.-Y. (2004), Conditional multipoint linkage analysis using affected sib pairs: An alternative approach. Genet. Epidemiol., 26: 108–115. doi: 10.1002/gepi.10305
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2003
- NIH. Grant Number: GM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!