Latent class and genetic analysis does not support migraine with aura and migraine without aura as separate entities
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 231–244, April 2004
How to Cite
Nyholt, D. R., Gillespie, N. G., Heath, A. C., Merikangas, K. R., Duffy, D. L. and Martin, N. G. (2004), Latent class and genetic analysis does not support migraine with aura and migraine without aura as separate entities. Genet. Epidemiol., 26: 231–244. doi: 10.1002/gepi.10311
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2003
- NIAAA (USA). Grant Numbers: AA07728, AA10249, AA11998
- NHMRC (Australia). Grant Numbers: 941177, 951023, 241916, Peter Doherty Fellowship 159112
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!