Quantitative trait linkage analysis by generalized estimating equations: Unification of variance components and Haseman-Elston regression
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 265–272, May 2004
How to Cite
Chen, W.-M., Broman, K. W. and Liang, K.-Y. (2004), Quantitative trait linkage analysis by generalized estimating equations: Unification of variance components and Haseman-Elston regression. Genet. Epidemiol., 26: 265–272. doi: 10.1002/gepi.10315
- Issue online: 12 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM49909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!