Effect of polygenes on Xiong’s transmission disequilibrium test of a QTL in nuclear families with multiple children
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 243–265, November 2001
How to Cite
Deng, H.-W., Li, J. and Recker, R. R. (2001), Effect of polygenes on Xiong’s transmission disequilibrium test of a QTL in nuclear families with multiple children. Genet. Epidemiol., 21: 243–265. doi: 10.1002/gepi.1032
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2000
- Health Future Foundation
- Hunan Normal University of P.R. China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!