Genetic epidemiology of breast cancer: Segregation analysis of 200 Danish pedigrees
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 7–20, 1984
How to Cite
Williams, W. R., Anderson, D. E. and Rao, D. C. (1984), Genetic epidemiology of breast cancer: Segregation analysis of 200 Danish pedigrees. Genet. Epidemiol., 1: 7–20. doi: 10.1002/gepi.1370010104
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 1983
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 1983
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA 09299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!