Association and sibpair analysis for the HLA, Gm, Km, and insulin polymorphisms in multiplex IDDM families
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Special Issue: Genetic Analysis of Complex trait: Insulin-Department Diabetes Mellitus and Affective Disorders
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 107–112, 1989
How to Cite
Fimmers, R., Neugebauer, M., Dennert, J., Wienker, T. and Baur, M. P. (1989), Association and sibpair analysis for the HLA, Gm, Km, and insulin polymorphisms in multiplex IDDM families. Genet. Epidemiol., 6: 107–112. doi: 10.1002/gepi.1370060120
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!