Familial correlates of risk: Application to the gershon and goldin NIMH pedigree data
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1989 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Special Issue: Genetic Analysis of Complex trait: Insulin-Department Diabetes Mellitus and Affective Disorders
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 241–246, 1989
How to Cite
Gilligan, S. B. and Rice, J. P. (1989), Familial correlates of risk: Application to the gershon and goldin NIMH pedigree data. Genet. Epidemiol., 6: 241–246. doi: 10.1002/gepi.1370060142
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!