Appropriate questions about causal inference from “direction of causation” analyses
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 477–482, 1994
How to Cite
McArdle, J. J. (1994), Appropriate questions about causal inference from “direction of causation” analyses. Genet. Epidemiol., 11: 477–482. doi: 10.1002/gepi.1370110605
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!