Problem 1: Analysis of Simulated Nuclear Family Data
An oliogenic disease displaying weak marker assocations: A summary of contributions to problem 1 of GAW9
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 545–554, 1995
How to Cite
Hodge, S. E. (1995), An oliogenic disease displaying weak marker assocations: A summary of contributions to problem 1 of GAW9. Genet. Epidemiol., 12: 545–554. doi: 10.1002/gepi.1370120604
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!