Problem 2: Analysis of Simulated Pedigree Data for a Common Oligogenic Disease
Relative-risk regression models using cases and their parents
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 813–818, 1995
How to Cite
Schaid, D. J. (1995), Relative-risk regression models using cases and their parents. Genet. Epidemiol., 12: 813–818. doi: 10.1002/gepi.1370120647
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!