Problem 3: Analysis of Data from the Breast Cancer Linkage Consortium
An investigation to determine whether clusters of cancer types exist in nine breast-ovary families
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 841–846, 1995
How to Cite
Bansal, A., Bishop, D. T. and Cannings, C. (1995), An investigation to determine whether clusters of cancer types exist in nine breast-ovary families. Genet. Epidemiol., 12: 841–846. doi: 10.1002/gepi.1370120652
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!