Assessment of sex-specific genetic and environmental effects on bone mineral density
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 153–161, September 2004
How to Cite
Brown, L. B., Streeten, E. A., Shuldiner, A. R., Almasy, L. A., Peyser, P. A. and Mitchell, B. D. (2004), Assessment of sex-specific genetic and environmental effects on bone mineral density. Genet. Epidemiol., 27: 153–161. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20009
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1-AR46838, RO1-AG18728, RO1-HL69313, M01 RR165001 awarded to the University of Maryland General Clinical Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!