Use of unphased multilocus genotype data in indirect association studies
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 415–428, December 2004
How to Cite
Clayton, D., Chapman, J. and Cooper, J. (2004), Use of unphased multilocus genotype data in indirect association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 27: 415–428. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20032
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2004
- Wellcome Trust
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!