Multipoint linkage mapping using sibpairs: Non-parametric estimation of trait effects with quantitative covariates
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 58–69, January 2005
How to Cite
Chiou, J.-M., Liang, K.-Y. and Chiu, Y.-F. (2005), Multipoint linkage mapping using sibpairs: Non-parametric estimation of trait effects with quantitative covariates. Genet. Epidemiol., 28: 58–69. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20036
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: GM49909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!