SNPs, haplotypes, and model selection in a candidate gene region: The SIMPle analysis for multilocus data
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 429–441, December 2004
How to Cite
Conti, D. V. and Gauderman, W. J. (2004), SNPs, haplotypes, and model selection in a candidate gene region: The SIMPle analysis for multilocus data. Genet. Epidemiol., 27: 429–441. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20039
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2004
- Zilka Neurogenetics Institute
- NIH. Grant Numbers: ES10421, 5P30ES07048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!