Random-effects Cox proportional hazards model: General variance components methods for time-to-event data
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 97–109, February 2005
How to Cite
Pankratz, V. S., de Andrade, M. and Therneau, T. M. (2005), Random-effects Cox proportional hazards model: General variance components methods for time-to-event data. Genet. Epidemiol., 28: 97–109. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20043
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2003
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA 82367, HL 71917, GM 32575
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!