Bayesian models for population-based case-control studies when the population is in Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 183–192, February 2005
How to Cite
Cheng, K.F. and Chen, J.H. (2005), Bayesian models for population-based case-control studies when the population is in Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium. Genet. Epidemiol., 28: 183–192. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20044
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 91-H-FA07-1-4
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC93-2118-M008-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!