Exploiting gene-environment independence in family-based case-control studies: Increased power for detecting associations, interactions and joint effects
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 138–156, February 2005
How to Cite
Chatterjee, N., Kalaylioglu, Z. and Carroll, R. J. (2005), Exploiting gene-environment independence in family-based case-control studies: Increased power for detecting associations, interactions and joint effects. Genet. Epidemiol., 28: 138–156. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20049
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2004
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA-57030
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: P30-ES09106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!