The supplemental materials described in this article can be found at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0741–0395/suppmat
Analysis of single-locus tests to detect gene/disease associations†
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 207–219, April 2005
How to Cite
Roeder, K., Bacanu, S.-A., Sonpar, V., Zhang, X. and Devlin, B. (2005), Analysis of single-locus tests to detect gene/disease associations. Genet. Epidemiol., 28: 207–219. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20050
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH057881, DA011922
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!