Characterization of linkage disequilibrium structure, mutation history, and tagging SNPs, and their use in association analyses: ELAC2 and familial early-onset prostate cancer
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
© 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 232–243, April 2005
How to Cite
Camp, N. J., Swensen, J., Horne, B. D., Farnham, J. M., Thomas, A., Cannon-Albright, L. A. and Tavtigian, S. V. (2005), Characterization of linkage disequilibrium structure, mutation history, and tagging SNPs, and their use in association analyses: ELAC2 and familial early-onset prostate cancer. Genet. Epidemiol., 28: 232–243. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20054
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2004
- NCI. Grant Numbers: CA99844, CA098364, CA90752
- Johns Hopkins University. Grant Number: CA89600
- Intermountain Health Care. Grant Number: HL07311
- NIH. Grant Number: PC67000
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer Institute
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR00064
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!