Evolutionary-based grouping of haplotypes in association analysis
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 220–231, April 2005
How to Cite
Tzeng, J.-Y. (2005), Evolutionary-based grouping of haplotypes in association analysis. Genet. Epidemiol., 28: 220–231. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20063
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM45344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!