A conditional-on-exchangeable-parental-genotypes likelihood that remains unbiased at the causal locus under multiple-affected-sibling ascertainment
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 87–90, July 2005
How to Cite
Kraft, P., Hsieh, H.-j., Cordell, H. J. and Sinsheimer, J. (2005), A conditional-on-exchangeable-parental-genotypes likelihood that remains unbiased at the causal locus under multiple-affected-sibling ascertainment. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: 87–90. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20069
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH059532-05, MH66001, MH59490
- Wellcome Trust
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!