Characterizing allelic associations from unphased diploid data by graphical modeling
Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 23–35, July 2005
How to Cite
Thomas, A. (2005), Characterizing allelic associations from unphased diploid data by graphical modeling. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: 23–35. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20076
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2004
- NIH NIGMS. Grant Number: R21 GM070710
- NIH National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 CA90752, R01 CA89600
- NIH. Grant Number: N01-PC-67000
- Utah Department of Health
- University of Utah
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!