Comparison of population- and family-based methods for genetic association analysis in the presence of interacting loci
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 51–67, July 2005
How to Cite
Howson, J. M.M., Barratt, B. J., Todd, J. A. and Cordell, H. J. (2005), Comparison of population- and family-based methods for genetic association analysis in the presence of interacting loci. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: 51–67. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20077
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2004
- Wellcome Trust
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!