Exact family-based association tests for biallelic data
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 185–194, November 2005
How to Cite
Schneiter, K., Laird, N. and Corcoran, C. (2005), Exact family-based association tests for biallelic data. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: 185–194. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20088
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2005
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH059532-04A1, 5t32MH017119-22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!