Testing association and linkage using affected-sib-parent study designs
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 225–233, November 2005
How to Cite
Millstein, J., Siegmund, K. D., Conti, D. V. and Gauderman, W. J. (2005), Testing association and linkage using affected-sib-parent study designs. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: 225–233. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20091
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2005
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: ES10421 and 5P30-ES07048
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA52862
- Institute of General Medicine. Grant Number: GM58897
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!