Global transmission/disequilibrium tests based on haplotype sharing in multiple candidate genes
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 323–335, December 2005
How to Cite
Yu, K., Gu, C. C., Xiong, C., An, P. and Province, M. A. (2005), Global transmission/disequilibrium tests based on haplotype sharing in multiple candidate genes. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: 323–335. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20102
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2005
- NHLBI. Grant Number: 5R01HL056567-07
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01 GM63340, U01 HL54473, U01 HL072507-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!