The first three authors contributed equally to this work.
GAW14 Workshop Summary
Comparison of single-nucleotide polymorphisms and microsatellite markers for linkage analysis in the COGA and simulated data sets for Genetic Analysis Workshop 14: Presentation Groups 1, 2, and 3
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Supplement: Summarizing Analyses Comparing Microsatellite and SNP Marker Loci for Genome-Wide Scans
Volume 29, Issue S1, pages S7–S28, 2005
How to Cite
Wilcox, M. A., Pugh, E. W., Zhang, H., Zhong, X., Levinson, D. F., Kennedy, G. C. and Wijsman, E. M. (2005), Comparison of single-nucleotide polymorphisms and microsatellite markers for linkage analysis in the COGA and simulated data sets for Genetic Analysis Workshop 14: Presentation Groups 1, 2, and 3. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: S7–S28. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20106
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM46255, HD35465, HD33812, AG05136, HL30086, HG65403, DA12849, DA12468, DA16750, DA17713
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!