GAW14 Workshop Summary
Summary of contributions to GAW Group 5: Linkage mapping methods, Problem 2
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Supplement: Summarizing Analyses Comparing Microsatellite and SNP Marker Loci for Genome-Wide Scans
Volume 29, Issue S1, pages S35–S40, 2005
How to Cite
Cordell, H. J. (2005), Summary of contributions to GAW Group 5: Linkage mapping methods, Problem 2. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: S35–S40. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20108
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!