GAW14 Workshop Summary
Dissection of heterogeneous phenotypes for quantitative trait mapping
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Supplement: Summarizing Analyses Comparing Microsatellite and SNP Marker Loci for Genome-Wide Scans
Volume 29, Issue S1, pages S41–S47, 2005
How to Cite
Bickeböller, H., Bailey, J. N., Papanicolaou, G. J., Rosenberger, A. and Viel, K. R. (2005), Dissection of heterogeneous phenotypes for quantitative trait mapping. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: S41–S47. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20109
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF). Grant Numbers: German National Genome Research Network 01GR0462, 01GS0422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!