GAW14 Workshop Summary
Assessment and implications of linkage disequilibrium in genome-wide single-nucleotide polymorphism and microsatellite panels
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Supplement: Summarizing Analyses Comparing Microsatellite and SNP Marker Loci for Genome-Wide Scans
Volume 29, Issue S1, pages S72–S76, 2005
How to Cite
Goode, E. L. and Jarvik, G. P. (2005), Assessment and implications of linkage disequilibrium in genome-wide single-nucleotide polymorphism and microsatellite panels. Genet. Epidemiol., 29: S72–S76. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20112
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!