A novel method to identify gene–gene effects in nuclear families: the MDR-PDT
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2005
© 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 111–123, February 2006
How to Cite
Martin, E.R., Ritchie, M.D., Hahn, L., Kang, S. and Moore, J.H. (2006), A novel method to identify gene–gene effects in nuclear families: the MDR-PDT. Genet. Epidemiol., 30: 111–123. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20128
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2005
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG20135
- NHLBI. Grant Number: HL65962
- NINDS. Grant Number: NS39764
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!