Centralizing the non-central chi-square: a new method to correct for population stratification in genetic case-control association studies
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 277–289, May 2006
How to Cite
Gorroochurn, P., Heiman, G. A., Hodge, S. E. and Greenberg, D. A. (2006), Centralizing the non-central chi-square: a new method to correct for population stratification in genetic case-control association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 30: 277–289. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20143
- Issue online: 19 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 AA013654, DK-31813, NS27941, DK31775
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!