Optimal two-stage genotyping designs for genome-wide association scans
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 356–368, May 2006
How to Cite
Wang, H., Thomas, D. C., Pe'er, I. and Stram, D. O. (2006), Optimal two-stage genotyping designs for genome-wide association scans. Genet. Epidemiol., 30: 356–368. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20150
- Issue online: 19 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2005
- Genetic Susceptibility to Cancer in Multiethnic Cohorts. Grant Number: CA63464
- Computational Methods in Genetic Epidemiology. Grant Number: GM58897
- Center for Excellence in Genomic Sciences, University of Southern California. Grant Number: HG002790
- Southern California Environmental Health Sciences Center. Grant Number: 5P30 ES07048
- Unresolved Public Health Issues Related to HT and Cancer. Grant Number: P01 CA 17054-27A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!