Quantifying the amount of missing information in genetic association studies
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 703–717, December 2006
How to Cite
Nicolae, D. L. (2006), Quantifying the amount of missing information in genetic association studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 30: 703–717. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20181
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2006
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DK55889, U01 HL084715
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!