Family-based association analysis with ordered categorical phenotypes, covariates and interactions
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2007
How to Cite
Baksh, M. F., Balding, D. J., Vyse, T. J. and Whittaker, J. C. (2007), Family-based association analysis with ordered categorical phenotypes, covariates and interactions. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20183
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2006
- Welcome Trust. Grant Number: GR066414
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!