Explorative two-locus linkage analysis suggests a multiplicative interaction between the 7q32 and 16p13 myoclonic seizures-related photosensitivity loci
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 42–50, January 2007
How to Cite
Pinto, D., Kasteleijn-Nolst Trenité, D. G.A., Cordell, H. J., Mattheisen, M., Strauch, K., Lindhout, D. and Koeleman, B. P.C. (2007), Explorative two-locus linkage analysis suggests a multiplicative interaction between the 7q32 and 16p13 myoclonic seizures-related photosensitivity loci. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 42–50. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20190
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2006
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (MCT-FCT). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/1347/2000
- Ter Meulen Foundation Fellowship. Grant Number: TMF/DA/3397
- University Medical Centre Utrecht
- Dutch Organization for Scientific Research/National Computer Facilities (NWO/NCF). Grant Number: SG-229
- ZonMW Vidi program. Grant Number: 917.66.315
- FP6 Program 2005—Marie Curie Excellence. Grant Number: 024224
- Wellcome Trust
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Str 643/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!