contributed equally to this work.
Simple methods for assessing haplotype-environment interactions in case-only and case-control studies
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 75–90, January 2007
How to Cite
Kwee, L.C., Epstein, M.P., Manatunga, A.K., Duncan, R., Allen, A.S. and Satten, G.A. (2007), Simple methods for assessing haplotype-environment interactions in case-only and case-control studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 75–90. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20192
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32-GM074909, HG003618, HL077663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!