Interpretation of simultaneous linkage and family-based association tests in genome screens
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 134–142, February 2007
How to Cite
Chung, R.-H., Hauser, E. R. and Martin, E. R. (2007), Interpretation of simultaneous linkage and family-based association tests in genome screens. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 134–142. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20196
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2006
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: NS51355, MH59528
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!