Effects of single SNPs, haplotypes, and whole-genome LD maps on accuracy of association mapping
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 179–188, April 2007
How to Cite
Maniatis, N., Collins, A. and Morton, N. E. (2007), Effects of single SNPs, haplotypes, and whole-genome LD maps on accuracy of association mapping. Genet. Epidemiol., 31: 179–188. doi: 10.1002/gepi.20199
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
- US National Institute of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!